In this podcast, Mark Walker and I discuss the recent Microsoft Dynamics™ AX 20012 R3 updated release of the Scribe Microsoft Dynamics AX to CRM Jumpstart. We have a conversation regarding what the Jumpstart is comprised of. We detail how the solution is architected, and how the system can be used as a framework to build upon creating more sophisticated integrations. You hear us talking about the top questions people are asking us regarding this solution.
- What is the differences between Scribe’s AX 2009 connector and 2012 R3 Connector?
- Fundamentally how does the integration work?
- What objects are integrated in the Jumpstart?
- What do you do if you want to work with additional endpoints, or map other fields that are not included in the JumpStart?
- What resources does our team need to deploy this solution?
- Do we have any additional resources that can help a deployment team with learning how to extend the Jumpstart?
During the session we also discuss a key webinar that was just recorded going into even more detail in which Mike Bates and I deliver even more technical detail on the new release. Here is a link to the webinar recording.