Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Tier: Scribe Created and supported by Scribe. Created and supported by a Scribe partner and were certified by Scribe to be compatible with the Scribe platform. Created by members of the Scribe community (Scribe users or Scribe Labs), but have not been productized. They are made available on an "as is" basis to provide samples of what connectivity can be created for our platforms. Scribe does not offer formal support for these connectors.
Works with: Scribe Online
How to Download: Marketplace
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector allows you to integrate Subscribers, Lists, custom objects or email activities from any endpoint in the scribe ecosystem. Integrating your Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other systems in your enterprise allows you to create more personalized, targeted email campaigns that can be managed from other systems, or have the results shared with separate teams to share the value of this data across yoru business. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Exposes the Subscriber entity for create, read, update, & delete
- Exposes the List entity for create & update operations.
- Exposes the custom ListSubscriber entity to handle all list maintenance operations, including unsubscribing.
- Exposes the Send & Event entities for read operations.
- Generates custom Data Extensions on the fly.
- Provides the ability to append to Data Extensions.
Use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector to…
- Integrate Salesforce Marketing Cloud subscribers bi-directionally with other business systems such as CRM.
- Move lists created in your other contact management applications into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Synchronize list maintenance such as subscriber updates & removal/addition of list subscribers between Salesforce Marketing Cloud & your other business applications.
- Augment your native integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce, which allows you to manage email sends from either CRM, to update your CRM with send metrics generated in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create & access Salesforce Marketing Cloud Data Extensions & custom attributes simply & easily.