Scribe Software MVP Program
Scribe Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) represent the most experienced and skilled Scribe users from among our over 1,000 partners, 1,200 certified consultants, and 12,000 customers and related software vendors. Scribe MVPs are invited to join the program based on their skills, experience and contribution to the Scribe user community. This designation will be reviewed and awarded annually.
Help Scribe build better products and make our users more successful through the input, knowledge, and experience of Scribe's best users.
Benefits of Membership
- Be part of an elite community of highly skilled Scribe consultants, users and employees who exchange ideas and solutions, shape the future of Scribe offerings and continue to expand their knowledge and expertise.
- Promotion of your status on the Scribe web site.
- Participate in quarterly MVP conference calls that include Scribe Management where key topics about products, services, programs will be discussed.
- 50% discount on annual subscription of Scribe Inside Track Plus Certification, including a corporate subscription which gets you access to certification training for an unlimited number of people at your company.
- Invitations to participate in beta and early access programs.
- Invitation to MVP Fast Track Training.
- Syndication of your integration related blog articles on Scribe's blog.
- Opportunity to be a guest author on the Scribe Blog.
- Syndication of your Tweets on the @ScribeNerd twitter feed (retweets, MVP List).
- Access to a Private MVP news group linking all the MVP’s and Scribe technical personnel.
- Access to MVP only forum.
- Use of the Scribe MVP logo.
Criteria to become an MVP:
- Have completed 5 or more Scribe integration implementations.
- Achieved certification. Level 2 certification is a plus.
- Demonstrate a history of contributing to discussion forums and voting in OpenMind, participate in partner feedback calls and Beta and/or TAP programs.
- The MVP's company must have a completed Scribe's non-disclosure agreement.
Process for approval:
- Complete application form.
- Provide experience summary. Included with the application form, this includes:
- List of your Scribe customer implementations.
- Summary of two of your most innovative, creative integration implementations.
- Optional: Provide any additional deliverables that you may have created that would be appropriate. For example, slides for a presentation on integration.
- Your application and experience summary will be reviewed by a team including your RBM and various members of the Scribe team who have monitored your participation and history the areas of Support, OpenMind, Beta/TAP programs, Scribe Integrator Blog and other forms of Scribe social media.
- Applications will be reviewed monthly.
Requirements of maintaining your MVP status:
- Write one guest blog per year to be posted on Scribe's blog.
- Write a minimum of 2 postings for another relevant blog, linking back to scribesoft.com.
- Contribute to Scribe's OpenMind community on a quaarterly basis. This can include entering new product ideas, voting, and participation in discussion forums.
- Participate in quarterly MVP conference calls.
- Participate in at least one Scribe beta or early access program per year.
Scribe MVP Application form for Partners
Scribe MVP Application form for Customers